Automatic Vacuum Forming Machine
- Usually for Thin plastic (0.2-1.5mm) forming,Vacuum forming, commonly known as thermoforming machine, is a simplified version of thermoforming.
- whereby a sheet of plastic is heated to a forming temperature, stretched onto or into a single-surface mold, and held against the mold by applying vacuum between the mold surface and the sheet.
Vacuum Forming Machine feature:
vacuum forming machine, also known as thermoplastic forming machine, is a machine that absorbs thermoplastic coil materials such as PVC, PE, PP, PET, HIPS and other thermoplastic rolls into various shapes of high-grade packaging decoration boxes, frames and other products.
By using the vacuum suction produced by the vacuum pump, the heated and softened thermoplastic sheets such as PVC and PET are molded into vacuum covers, blister trays, bubble shells and so on.
|Forming Area (mm)
|MAX Forming Depth (mm)
|Forming Speed (Cycles/min)
|Roll Materials (0.15-1.5mm)
|Air Compressor Needed
||100 cubic meters
||40 cubic meters
(1) PLC system easy to operate, adopt LCD touch screen
(2) Digital pulls sheet structure, can arbitrarily change speed and length control by micro-computer.
(3) clients can choose two suitable mould plates width from 410mm to 710mm for free。