- Electric toothbrush purchases continue to increase year after year. This is no doubt due, in large part, to the technology behind them improving over time. As the public learns more about the benefits of electric toothbrushes, it makes sense that they would begin preferring them as well.
- That being said, you can’t expect to sell many if your packaging isn’t optimal. Even if you do see revenue, it’s unlikely your profits are as high as they could be without taking a look at what your packaging operation could be costing you. That’s why it pays to consider what modern machines like the CN-300A Toothbrush Packaging Machine and CN-500A can do.
The Working Process of Packaging Machinery
- First, let’s take a look at how these machines address the packaging of an electric toothbrush. It begins with the heating process that focuses on the plastic. With the material malleable, the machine then forms the package and kicks it over to the next step.
- Most packaging processes will still involve some human element which is the next step in this assembly line. Here, your workers can put any labels or other important details onto the packaging.
- Next, the machine adds cardboard before the entire package is sealed. Then, finally, the whole arrangement is cut and your packaging is complete. That’s all there is to it.
Save on Human Costs and Error
- This summary hardly does justice to the benefits of a packaging system like this though. For one thing, as you can probably tell, the CN-300A and CN-500A both need no more than one person to man them during operation.As a company, you benefit in two important ways.
- First, you cut out the overhead involved in paying superfluous workers. Furthermore, the workers you do pay don’t demand higher wages because of an advanced degree in engineering or something similar. These machines are incredibly user-friendly, making training a breeze and bulky resumes unnecessary. Furthermore, if a worker leaves the company, replacing them will not be difficult.
- Plus, your electric toothbrush packaging is far less vulnerable to the effects of human error. Without an assembly line crowded with people, you can rest assured each package gets made with fine-tuned precision. What’s more, these machines wont’ tire out no matter how many hours they’re up and running for. So quality doesn’t lack over time.
- This kind of precision definitely makes for better looking packaging, but that’s not all. You’ll also save on the money you’d otherwise spend on wasted materials because these machines operate with mathematical accuracy, each and every time.
- For example, both units can package an electric toothbrush with just five millimeters of material on either side. Yet this is still more than enough room for the machine to clamp down and finish the package.
So, although the market for electric toothbrushes will continue to grow, that doesn’t mean your profit margin necessarily will too. If you’re not using a CN-300A or CN-500A to handle your packaging, each electric toothbrush you produce is probably costing you more than it should.